Illustrator, concept design, and storyboard artist, Vancouver, WA
I am an illustrator living in Vancouver, WA with two feisty cats. I am one of those artists who is constantly creating and drawing his own stories either in kid's books or comic books.
I have published a children's book through Action Lab Comics called "Rosco: Alien Wildlife Photographer" and am currently working on another book for kids. The other project I am working on is a 12 issue comic book series called "Godlings". You can find previews for both of these projects on my site.
I started drawing in 6th grade after I discovered comic books. My first comic book was Chris Claremont's X-men followed shortly by Masumune Shirow's Appleseed. Growing up in the Eighties I was surrounded by imaginative toys and comic books that really inspired me to draw and write my own stories.
Art was also a form of therapy for me in dealing with the death of my father and other hardships of growing up. In my worlds I could draw anything and write what I wanted to say. This has become a very important theme in the development of my personal projects. Art has and will always be a major part of my life moving forward. I hope all reading this will take the journey with me.
- Storyboard artist and illustrator at Smart Fish Productions
- 2017 – Present Portland OR
- Illustrator, Graphic Designer, and Storyboard Artist at Deep Sky Studios
- 2010 – 2016 Portland, OR
- Media Arts and Animation at Portland Art Institute
- 2009 – 2010 Portland, OR
- Digital Technology and Culture at Washington State University
- 2004 – 2004 Pullman, WA
- Fine Arts at Washington State University
- 1999 – 2002 Pullman, WA
- Warner Brothers
- Portland State University
- Washington Construction Company
- Dick Hannah Car Dealerships
- Cambia Health Solutions
- Gateway to College
- Traditional drawing and inking
- Traditional Drawing and inking
- Digital drawing and inking
- Digital coloring
- Photo manipulation
- Graphic Design